Friday, November 14, 2008

i'm afraid that no one will remember me because i've done nothing worth remembering. the idea of growing up to be like my parents, just like millions of other people, scares me more than anything. i don't always want to be a nobody. i'll die, and so will my friends and family, and the world will continue and no one will know who i was and it will have made no difference if i was alive or not. i'm afraid that as i lay dying and look back on my life i will see no importance in any of my actions, only regrets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in this life it is not really important if people will remember you if you die... that is not the importance or essence of this life...it is more important to be remembered by the things that youve done for them, the differnce youve done to change other peoples lives or even the world...